ASMS-AIM is a software module that enables the interface of the ASMS with third party accounting systems. The ASMS-AIM permits safe integration with SAGE 300 ERP 2018 or higher (ACCPAC), Sage X3 Version 11 and SAP Business One 9.2. In order to maintain security and data integrity the APIs or web services provided by the ERP/ Financial software are used. ASMS-AIM never talks directly to the database.
- ASMS-AIM shares the same ODBC connection used by ASMS. If ASMS is not installed in the workstation where ASMS-AIM is installed a new ODBC DSN needs to be created.
- ASMS-AIM requires that an ACCPAC client should be installed in the workstation that will be used to run AIM. This is only required if interfacing with ACCPAC.
- ASMS-AIM connects to the ASMS database to retrieve the data to be exported, so the ASMS server should be visible from the workstation used to run the interface.
- ASMS-AIM needs to know the credentials used to connect to the financial package.
- ASMS-AIM allows the following data transfer:
- Invoices from ASMS to SAGE 300 ERP 2018 (ACCPAC), Sage X3 Version 11 and SAP Business One 9.2
- Receipts from ASMS to SAGE 300 ERP 2018 (ACCPAC), Sage X3 Version 11 and SAP Business One 9.2
- Customers from ASMS to SAGE 300 ERP 2018 (ACCPAC), Sage X3 Version 11 and SAP Business One 9.2
- Option to schedule a task at regular intervals to automatically export the information to the ERP/ Financial Software
- ASMS-AIM provides different modes:
- Preview: This mode allows generating as list of records that are candidate to be exported according to the date range specified.
- Trial: When this option is executed, the batch will do a “trial” export to the financial package and will report an error if any record cannot be exported. All the errors are recorded in ASMS error log. However, please be aware that this option is only available while exporting to ACCPAC.
- Final: ASMS-AIM final mode performs the actual update of the destination database. If required the final mode will only be allowed to export data if no errors are found in the export.
- ASMS-AIM supports creation of multiple configurations that can be selected at run-time. This allows users to connect to test environments without modifying information in their production system.